- For card booking: A fee of £5.00 will be deducted for any pre-paid transfers which are canceled
- For cash booking : There will be no charges applicable if the cancellation is done within 12 hours of the pick-up time
- If cancellation is made 4 hours before departure, an invoice to pay will be sent to the passenger.
- If the cancellation is made more than 4 hours before departure, no cancellation will be applied.
- e. Cancellation of group or special event cancellations made 30 days or more prior to date of reservation, 75% will be refunded.
- After the time limit for cancellation has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged.
- If the booking is rescheduled either before or after, the fare may be recalculated and again a revised email will be sent to the client.
- A cancellation fee will not be applicable to passenger if the driver is delayed by more than 10 minutes
1. Long Distance Taxis allows you to cancel a booking:
- a. Online by the 'Cancel tab' on dashboard until 12 hours before start time.
- b. By calling our dedicated staff within 12 hours before start time.
A full refund of the prepaid reservation will be made only:
- Any paid journey you wish to cancel in advance will be given a refund, provided the cancellation is more than 12 hours before the booking. All cancellations are subject to minimum fee of £5.00
- For reservations cancelled less than 4 hours only 25% will be refunded.
- Refunds will be submitted electronically and the funds repaid to the card used to pay for the journey. Refunds will normally take 3-5 working days to be processed.
- No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
- Any cancellations made later than 12 hours that will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given if the passenger books the taxi for a wrong date, wrong flight number and other misleading information.
Changes at the time of pick up or late arrival.
- a. If at the time of collection you wish to switch a car (e.g. large ca) required a space for extra luggages, additional charges will be applied which may be at a higher rate than those previously quoted.
- b. The waiting time and non-attendance fees will be charged to the client in accordance with the applicable taxi fare regulations.
If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the pickup time and do not show up on the pickup date, we reserve the right to make a no-show fee where none of the amount will be refunded.
- a. Additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, fuel surcharge, out of area fees etc.)
- b. All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- c. Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
In any of exceptional situations in case of client, the Long Distance Taxis also reserves the right to cancel bookings. Any charges already paid shall be refunded in this case. No claim for damages and no further claims shall exist.
If an inevitable event occurs such as the vehicle stops working, the Long Distance Taxis reserves the right to use the next best replacement vehicle.